Changes made to the project Ceylan source code
You may also look at Ceylan's official web-based CVS server to retrieve the latest
unstable available version with all changes up to date.
- 2003, December 29
Many improvements that were not reported here, we are heading towards Ceylan 0.2 to be imported on our CVS :
- from now on, we use GNU libtool to build our static and shared libraries
- our makefiles allow colorization of messages, so that, when one builds Ceylan from scratch, he is not overwhelmed by messages without being able to catch what is going on
- 2003, July 28
- Makefile system improved with new useful targets, such as
checktools and stat. Use
make help to know what is
- 2003, July 26
- Log system improved and totally rebuilt.
- 2003, July 25
Some refactoring done for :
- Verbosity level support added,
- GNUmakefile system improved by better compiler
- documentation files (this file, TODO etc.) converted to
HTML and put in src/doc/web/main/documentation subdirectory
with links in src/code in order not to forget them.
- 2003, April 4
- Singleton class added, should be templated soon, if
Please react !
If you have information more detailed or more recent than those
presented in this document, if you noticed errors, neglects or points
insufficiently discussed, drop
us a line!
Last update : 2003, December 29